GMC Truck A/C Performance Check Service
All GMC light-duty, mid-size, and heavy-duty trucks are manufactured with air conditioning systems. The air conditioning system is involved with many components that can wear out. When the air conditioning system starts to wear out, the system is unable to provide enough cold air to cool down the cabin. A hot cabin on sizzling summer days is not only uncomfortable; it can be dangerous. At Cable Dahmer Buick GMC of Kansas City, we recommend having a regular air conditioning performance check so that GMC truck drivers can enjoy the coldest air throughout the summer.
How to know when you truck or SUV needs an air conditioning performance check?
- Noise when the air conditioning is turned on
- Blowing cold air intermittently
- Air pressure changes with low versus high settings
- The air coming from the vent doesn’t smell right
- Blown air conditioning fuse
- No cold air